Positive Behavioral Intervention & Support
Our School participates in the nationally acclaimed Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support program (PBIS), a proactive approach to encouraging a positive learning environment at school.
PBIS Incentive Program
Our educational staff incentivizes positive behavior in our students through daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly drawings. Teachers distribute tickets for these drawings to students who demonstrate respectful, responsible, kind, and safe behaviors. For example:
- Being present and accounted for in class
- Staying on-task
- Following school/district rules
- Refraining from using profanity in classrooms/hallways
- Refraining from public displays of affection (PDA)
- Being on time
- Positive participation
- Active listening
- Helping others
- Having a positive attitude
Please view the list of prizes we’re currently offering in each of our PBIS drawings.